Honor Foods is ready to receive products quickly and efficiently from all of our suppliers. Part of our readiness and speed relies on the accurate completion and timely submission of the online form below. We will confirm your arrival appointment and provide you with receiving procedures that are easy to follow.
Appointment Information & Procedures
Receiving appointment process:
- Appointments will be taken from 5:00am to Noon, Monday through Friday. Late requests will not be responded to until the next day.
- A request for an appointment requires an Honor Foods purchase order number which is an alphanumeric number generated by our purchasing department.
- This PO number must be accurate to be scheduled. (ex. F12345)
- If you cannot meet the appointment that you were given, please resubmit the on-line form using a revised request.
- Please review your confirmation regarding your scheduled appointment time.
- Receiving hours are from 5:00 a.m. to Noon, Monday through Friday.
- Driver must check-in with the receiving clerk at the receiving desk.
- Driver must have the confirmation number provided below when checking in.
- All loads are driver assist. Lumpers are available.
- Acceptable payment methods include cash, Comcheck, EFS, and T-Chek and they must be provided by the driver.
- There are no DROP loads.
- Time windows are in two-hour increments. We will respond with a specific appointment date and time.
|5:00 am – 7:00 am,||7:00 am – 9:00 am,||9:00 am – 11:00 am,||11:00 am – Noon|
For support using our online request form contact us.
If the above form does not work, please try this version.
How can we serve you today?
Place an order, open an account, or learn more
“Good communication. They let you know when something is wrong, timely confirmations, you name it.”